Good Honest Tasty Food with Local Ingredients
We use fresh local ingredients whenever available, to cook simple, tasty and great value food. Mevagissey Harbour offers daily catches of fresh fish for our specials and Fish & Chips. Penare Farm, a couple of miles away, supply our Dexter beef for steaks and our Sunday roast - Dexter cattle produce extremely high quality meat. Our real Cornish dairy ice cream comes from Callestick Farm near Truro.
Food Service Times
Please see our opening times for bar and food service times. Booking a table is not usually necessary, but please contact us if you have a large group, would like to ensure you have a table reserved or have any queries about our menu or facilities.
The Rising Sun Inn Menu
- Tuesday, 23 July 2013Local line-caught mackerel, served with new potatoes & salad. £8.00
- Tuesday, 23 July 2013Home-made Creamy Fish Pie with Peas. £9.50
- Tuesday, 23 July 2013Lambs Liver, Onions & Bacon with Mustard Mash, Peas & Gravy. £9.50
- Tuesday, 23 July 2013Whole Cornish Sole, New Potatoes & Salad. £10.50
Friday Night Special
- Tuesday, 23 July 2013Friday Special Fish & Chips - Eat in or Takeaway. £8.00 (Fridays 6.30pm to 7.30pm only).
- Tuesday, 23 July 2013Regular Sunday roasts will commence again from Easter 2018.